Case studies: Securing Applications the Cloud Way
Cloud security is still the main barrier to entry for many enterprises, but real case studies of solutions are bringing enlightenment to this area. The CEO of Porticor will discuss two case studies that have recently used Porticor to secure their applications in the cloud.
One is an enterprise organization using the cloud to implement an internal collaboration application. This case study will explore the security challenges this customer was facing, and how Porticor was implemented to mitigate these problems.
The second case study involves a software vendor in the Legal e-Discovery area. Legal firms are well known for their high regard for security, and see it as a requirement for using cloud technology. Such an application has recently been implemented and secured by a Porticor customer.
- TIBCO for the cloud
- ?How Well Do You Know Your Customers
- Addressing Cloud and Virtualization Visibility challenges
- Application Development in the Cloud – Where’s the Data
- Case studies: Securing Applications the Cloud Way
- Case study:Cloud Security for Business
- Cloud Computing: Rethink IT. Reinvent Business
- Communication Enabling the Cloud
- Google Enterprise Offering for Microsoft Exchange Customers
- HTML5 & ChromeOS - A true friendship
- IBM and IBM Research Private Cloud Future Directions
- Legal and Contractual Aspects of Cloud Contracts
- Performance & Capacity Monitoring for Windows Azure Environment
- Practical Cloud Computing by HP
- Public Cloud as a Service
- Symantec .cloud
- Taking Water to the Cloud – Challenges and Opportunities in SaaS for Water Utilities
- The Collaborative Cloud