Taking Water to the Cloud – Challenges and Opportunities in SaaS for Water Utilities
Guy Horowitz joined TaKaDu in early 2010 as Vice President of Marketing.
Guy brings TaKaDu rich product management and product marketing expertise, coupled with deep Software-as-a-Service knowhow.
Guy joined TaKaDu from Gemini Israel Funds, where he was responsible for investments in software, cloud-computing, communications and consumer technologies.
Previously Guy was one of the first employees of Microsoft’s Israeli Development Center (ILDC), where he held the position of Director of Product Marketing and helped shaped the vision and strategy of the Telecom product group.
Between 2001-2004 Guy lead the product marketing and product management at Followap Telecom, spearheading the company’s product diversification which was instrumental in the company’s acquisition by Neustar (NYSE: NSP). He began his product management career at Commtouch (NASDAQ: CTCH), a SaaS pioneer in the electronic messaging space, and Clever-Up, a start-up in the e-learning space.
- TIBCO for the cloud
- ?How Well Do You Know Your Customers
- Addressing Cloud and Virtualization Visibility challenges
- Application Development in the Cloud – Where’s the Data
- Case studies: Securing Applications the Cloud Way
- Case study:Cloud Security for Business
- Cloud Computing: Rethink IT. Reinvent Business
- Communication Enabling the Cloud
- Google Enterprise Offering for Microsoft Exchange Customers
- HTML5 & ChromeOS - A true friendship
- IBM and IBM Research Private Cloud Future Directions
- Legal and Contractual Aspects of Cloud Contracts
- Performance & Capacity Monitoring for Windows Azure Environment
- Practical Cloud Computing by HP
- Public Cloud as a Service
- Symantec .cloud
- Taking Water to the Cloud – Challenges and Opportunities in SaaS for Water Utilities
- The Collaborative Cloud